Reading Scripture helps us know God's Love. Every Bible verse is written for you. Jesus Christ is all mankind's Light. John 1!

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hebrews 3:1-15 ~ in our hope


Near Death Survivors report the walls just vanish.

I live on a street with 14 houses - that has seen 3 children die in 32 years. We have seen disease cause people in their 5th generation to pass on. We've had a 6th decade man die of Cancer. We just have no guarantee of the Biblical 120 years. Psalm 90 says we may still be in strength in our 80's.



A great verse for this would be Revelations excerpt* from

Revelations 1

9 I, John, your brother and partner in the tribulation and the kingdom and the patient endurance that are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos on account of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet 11 saying, “Write what you see in a book* ”

12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands (*like the Temple), 13 and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man,
clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest.
The hairs of his head were white,
like white wool, like snow.
His eyes were like a flame of fire,
his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace,
and his voice was like the roar of many waters.

In his right hand he held seven stars,
*his face was like the sun shining in full strength.

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead.
But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last,
and the living one.
I died, and behold I am alive forevermore."

4 Grace to you and peace
from him who is and who was and who is to come,
and from the seven spirits who are before his throne,

and from Jesus Christ
the faithful witness,
the firstborn of the dead,
and the ruler of kings on earth.




And this is excellent to explain we will fly away to Heaven. Suddenly sometimes.







Today I'm talking about Today.


Today you unloaded the dishwasher. You talked about a meal. You did laundry. And yet today is Important. It's part of Eternity.




Hebrews 3:1-15


1 Therefore, holy brothers, you who share in a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession, 2 who was faithful to him who appointed him, just as Moses also was faithful in all God’s house. 3 For Jesus has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses—as much more glory as the builder of a house has more honor than the house itself. 4(For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.) 5 Now Moses was faithful in all God’s house as a servant, to testify to the things that were to be spoken later, but Christ is faithful over God’s house as a son. And we are his house,
if indeed 
we hold fast our confidence 
and our boasting in our hope.



7 Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says,

“Today,
if you hear his voice,
8 do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,
on the day of testing in the wilderness,
9 where your fathers put me to the test
and saw my works for forty years.
10 Therefore I was provoked with that generation,
and said, ‘They always go astray in their heart;
they have not known my ways.’
11 As I swore in my wrath,
‘They shall not enter my rest.’”

12 Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God. 13 But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called “today,” that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. 14 For we have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end. 15 As it is said,

“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”





My wonderful father died in 1993. He had given in to alcoholism. He had divorced his wife of 25 good years - perfect marriage. To marry her decades-long-friend. Saying goodbye to parenting his 18-year-old daughter and 10-year-old son. The End. Daddy was spending his inheritance in both ends. Having lavish trips, large parties and bills. No one needs the 'old' family in the midst of the glam. My mother was hurt and I told her, he really didn't leave us until his alcoholism was asked to be addressed and he didn't really leave you - he found more drinking. Alcoholism changes brains. A Brain soaked and re-soaked will be pickled in a depressant.

And one day, 12 years later, in the middle of a marvelous sunset, the phone rang and my brother said my father had died. We screamed and yelled about the suddenness and who had seen him last. I stayed, for the first and last time, (usually I sleep like the Rock of Gibraltar) awake all night wondering what had happened to my father in the hereafter. A man has few jobs given to him by God. To care for his parent. To care for his wife. To care for his children. My father, a huge animal lover with a joke and a story and something heartfelt - had left even the pets. My father had not gone to see the land his mother had left him or even clear the title of inheritance. My father had not fulfilled the Contract from my parent's divorce. I sat un-moving for 12 hours. I've never been happier to see my children emerge in the morning looking for breakfast and paddling past in toddler pajamas.


So. I've seen people grit their teeth - not knowing my Daddy - about hearing his end.

My father was a genius. My father had an engineering degree and easily got his MBA. I hung on the chair while he did MBA homework. My Daddy could sing. Well. He had the bluest of eyes. If you needed the day to day of parenting - you went to my mom. If you needed support, discussion, anger, encouragement a lasting and enduring discussion - theory - suggestion - a practical lesson - Daddy. The end of the day was the best. Daddy came home to laugh. To cook. To sing. To tell a story. To make comment on politics. I learned at age 5 about "B.S.". Blue Suits. Absolutely. Teddy Kennedy swam the Chappaquiddick River in a blue suit. For several years, coming from a home of a Clerical Collar Step-Grandfather, I explained at parochial school about BS being Blue Suits to different elementary teachers.

My father had discovered the litmus test. "What did they say?" She had a coughing attack and left the room sort of quickly. "Was she smiling." People laughed. "Did she?" Yes, she was in a good mood.

"What did she say?" She looked like one of those glass things on the dashboard that look like they are drinking. "And?" She said you are Very Wise. "I like her." I like her too. "What is a thing on the dashboard?" Oh...

"What did she say?" She turned purple and said it was true. "Really, purple?" Actually, yes. "What does she drive?" We had that discussion in class today. "And?" She drives a bright orange VW bus. "Ohhhhhh." You didn't ask about the bumper stickers. "Ok, I did now." Nixon less than ever. McGovern and a Peace sign. "I haven't seen the one with the Peace Sign." Yes, you have, it's a hand as a flag. And she said your explanation was blue suits. Daddy laughed. "I see you have caught on." Yes, it was explained. "She Did?" No, the boys did.

Daddy was well employed. He could go toe to toe with anyone. He was Polite. Some people said that was very intimidating. I was astonished. Daddy went to the University of the South. And Ol' Miss. And SMU. Daddy found solutions. Daddy was frankly hilarious. He always had interest in people. If it was a union scab offering spy information - he was decidedly harsh dealing with traitors. Daddy thought World War II was the way life should be lived. Put evil Down. And a profound interest and help for the underdog. And found people to be - not worthy - from time to time and he had a very Rude saying about that. Daddy Loved Jesus. Daddy was intimidated by Church. Daddy knew the Bible.

Daddy was an alcoholic. And drank close to a fifth a day without a wobble.







(Do you know about Alcoholism?

1 in 3 Americans is an Alcoholic. You have the Alcoholics like Daddy who are called High Functioning Alcoholism.

There are binge drinkers who can binge once a year, once a month, for an event, weekly and this is pretty bad. A lot of alcoholic deaths are from this excess.

There are drinkers who have one and become very un-done. This is believed to be an allergy alcoholism. This is someone who should not drink. This type of alcoholic is hard to convince of alcoholism. After one drink, words are slurred, standing is difficult, common sense vanishes and the car keys might easily be used.

The chances of repeat generational alcoholism are pretty high. Or of teetotaler.

The list of death goes like this: Pneumonia, Asphyxiation, Alcohol poisoning, Liver and/or Cirrhosis, Renal failure, Heart attack, Gout, Exposure (we knew a neighbor who died of this), Stomach hemorrhage, Stroke, Acute Hepatitis, Edema, Esophageal Cancer, Years and years of depression, Suicide and Isolation. Incomplete parenting due to lack of maturing and problem solving in maturity. Generational.

Alcoholics Anonymous offers everyday counseling and also for families. (We did not get to do this 'obviously' Daddy was not an alcoholic - being well employed.) Many, many generations of successes. Sponsors will help others for decades and are in recovery themselves. Learning to express emotion and face life realities. Celebration Recovery is focused on Life after addiction and meets 3 times a week and encourages group Church Community. Good options, good.)









If we relate Daddy to Biblical failure ...
we could compare him to Noah. Drinking from stress. Lot, Samson, David's son Amnon. The Tribe of Ephraim fell due to Alcoholism Isaiah 28:1. And we find the people of God also had recovery. When they decided to recover with God.


For two years - I told Father God - if I forgive Daddy for abandoning us and his mother forgave him - would You? Daddy hurt us the worst and we want him saved. And I sincerely worried. And mourned the eternal loss of my father. Astonished that all those nights of conversation had led to permanent possible death. What do you say to he Loved Jesus and deserted us all? Grieve with profound sadness.


I was so very sad, I had forgotten Daddy's dream.

About the time I was in third grade, my father was very pleased and excited about a dream he'd had. In fact, it was a very repeat dream like the Pharaoh and the baker. Genesis 41 My father told me, in 3rd grade, he would die relatively young and he knew what would happen to my mother. You know, this is not a good idea to tell a child and I had hysterics, I believe. My father quickly changed this to Rip Van Winkle. Being in 3rd grade, I bought it. Many, many, many years later God would ask my father to go to Dallas and find my mother to help her to Heaven. My brother and I would not be living in Dallas. My mother would be found in a house of many rooms. And she would be holding the hand of our neighbor. Who had come to visit us in France. My mother direly warned my father to "sh." And over the years my father would repeat the dream. We must have talked about his dream 25 or more times. So, we move on from 1970 to 2005. Our old neighbor was widowed. They had moved from the neighborhood about 1968, we really had lost touch with them. He began to date my mother. Jack had visited them in France. Jack and my mother still date. Her children no longer live in Dallas. My mother made an astonishing recovery from double lumbar Pneumonia in 2016. Jack did this last week, too.

I forgot all of this. Daddy was GONE.

And about two years after Daddy had died, I felt I needed to tell him all the updates of the quickly changing family. I'd dreamed of his mother, after her passing, and felt I'd seen her several times in Heaven, but Daddy never appeared. Adding sadness to the situation.


That night, December 1995,  I dreamed I arrived in the High Heavens of Heaven and my grandmother, Daddy's mother told me we would be traveling to my father's Heavenly Home. I'd be allowed to update him on the family news. I knew she's been seeing a lot of my father - who lived a good amount of distance away - not a problem in Heaven. We arrived in the desert. Very, very bright light. Not a gentle light. My father's house was large and cool and shady. Filled with comfort and many, many, many books. Comfortable large furniture for my tall father. Daddy loved his home and was very glad to see me and at peace. Joy was in his face. Daddy was on the far side of Heaven. It might be the 7th level of Heaven. I'm not sure.

I asked about the painted deep, deep chocolate brown wooden fence running as far as the eye could see. My father said we are glad you asked. A bizarre answer. My grandmother suggested we go out and look at the view.

We walked a fair distance to the fence maybe 700 feet. I looked. Typical desert. Not my thing by far. I asked my shade loving father, with skin allergies to the sun, if he liked the desert. Daddy said he did not suffer from sun allergies or health complaints. He really had no complaints. He and his mother enjoyed visiting.  All was very good. Grandmother looked at Daddy.  They stepped up to the fence. Look at this view. I stepped up and looked.



As soon as I looked, all seemed to vanish. Vanish.

And what I saw was more or less - this:



I didn't see my grandmother, the fence, my father or the desert. A world of nothing. At this, I knew panic. Grandmother said and Daddy said, loudly, "Step Back Now." I jerked back. The blazing desert returned. I don't believe I had been that afraid for a long time in a dream. This was not what I'd counted on. I felt Cheated. I expected Heaven. I was now mad at - MY GRANDMOTHER. And too upset to speak or ask. This was shock. They both put a hand on my shoulder and we went back to the house barely talking.

We got back to the house and all was comfort and air conditioning. Both Daddy and Grandmother were at peace. I could hardly talk. "That." Grandmother said, "That's out there."

No one said another word. Grandmother blithely and nimbly sat on Daddy's Buffet with her knees up and her feet on the buffet. That looked uncomfortable and odd to me. I gazed at her and Daddy didn't say one word. It was so shocking, that I forgot the Space and Night and Space Desert of the Dream for about 20 years. Remembering Grandmother sitting on the Buffet to begin the talk I'd come to have.

I think the way Grandmother sat was the mnemonic device for the memory.

The real talk was this: I sat and looked at them with discomfort and unhappiness at the anticipation having been applied at this Incredible Event. And we sat in silence as I processed this. "What was that? Does this happen at night? Are you afraid? Why did we go see this? Why didn't you tell me? Why did you tell me to step up and look without telling me?"

Daddy nodded at Grandmother who was unruffled at my angry questions. She looked out the window at the incredibly blue sky. "This is Heaven, we do not have night." As if this answered everything. And calmly stated. Not the teaching she had given me most of my life. Disappointment again.

I asked again what was that. Grandmother replied, "Those are the heavens."

I struggled to frame a question with such obvious intent to be - - - in under-explanation. "Why was this like this?"

Grandmother said, "This is Heaven and Heaven is the Kingdom of God."

There may have been more explanation. But it wasn't forthcoming. I think my father said, "Don't worry too much about this. There are boundaries and it doesn't show up unless you go almost over the fence." And he repeated, "Don't worry."

I forgot most of the visit pertaining to the fence and the cessation of life. I did leave knowing my father had had the closest of calls to death eternal. It was profoundly frightening. Profoundly.

I began to tell Daddy of all the news. The good, the bad, the scary, the loss, the gain. The knowledge of growing up and seeing life. I felt overwhelmingly good to tell him everything. Part of the news was difficult. Grandmother was extremely pleased with me to share with my father all of this. She was proud of her family to come clean and air out all the problems and emotion. My father was Daddy again. He said, "I know that you will have Help. I know you will be fine. It will turn out ok, don't worry. I'm glad you told me."

We talked about Grandmother coming to see Daddy a lot. He told about books he had read. His profound gratitude. The Joy of Knowing God and His Home. Daddy offered his relationship with his mother was repaired. Both were so pleased. Daddy told me he'd see me again in a long time, but he'd be waiting with Joy and patience. The visit had concluded and we were all at Peace more than any other emotion. Joy. Grandmother was with me as I returned to sleep in my home.



Today. Today we build where we will live. God gives us Salvation. And we have to accept the Gift of God. Let our belief be in Father God. Our Trust is in Father God. And let our words be Life and Sincerity. Let our deeds be building a soul going Home to God. The Higher Levels of Heaven - are nicer by far. I'd avoid that short step fence. Oh, I won't be visiting that any time soon in this millennium.


In 1995, none of the Narnia films had been made. I'd read all the books in Elementary School. I'd never read of C.S. Lewis having dreams of Heaven. C.S. Lewis Narnia books tell us Heaven is not round and has no need to be. Heaven has definite edges. I'd never considered this until 2018.

And the day I remembered about the cessation of Life in this dream - this is what I read in the Bible.

Mark 13

24“But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, 25 and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 26“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27“And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds,
from the farthest edge of the earth
to the farthest edge of heaven."




I don't take this as an end of our life here on earth presently. We, of course, are not told. My father lives in the desert and I didn't see any fig tree. What I think I experienced is the profound knowledge our choices bring our souls to Jesus. We will account for our lives.

I live my life sincerely. I make the choices I have the freedom to make with Gratitude for what Jesus has done for me.

Like you - like Joseph, like Abraham, like David, like Saul, like Isaiah, like Peter, Mark, Timothy, Titus, Silvanus (my grandmother Anita lived near the street Silvanus and he is the saint who stayed with Peter and Paul, Luke and Mark to their very end of life) - we live in a world with real people. Real people we love with problems of health - of addiction - of finances - of faith and the war of doubt. And we apply our soul.

The Good News is the readily available Father God. Open to our heart, to our deepest thoughts, our desires. Open to us. Always. Giving us Jesus to make us worthy in His eyes. In this life - we use faith to deal with brokenness and find Mercies renew each day.

We overcome. Because of Jesus.




If a dream is not of interest to you, so be that. What one person sees as of spiritual interest - might not be what you needed. That's ok. These are my thoughts and wonders of what I think about. Blessings to you in our journey of Life.






Abba, Our Father,


In all situations and dreams we want the Blessings You'd Willingly give us:

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

And in cases where we can open our mouths and be hasty for upset - even in dreams - best to be circumspect. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.

According to the riches of his glory he may grant us to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in our inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that we, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that we may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever.

Father God, Joyfully bless us with the Light of Jesus Christ. Your Mercy is beyond what we fathom. Thank You. Filling us, our beloved, the People You have given us. Spread the Light and Love of Jesus in Your Holy Spirit all to the Nation, the Nations trusting in You and the faithful of today and tomorrow. We ask more Heaven on earth as You tells us You willingly give.

In Jesus Christ, Amen.














No comments:


Subscribe your email for Scripture for Today Blogspot

Subscribe your email for Scripture for Today Blogspot

Our Google Language Translator is located at the bottom of the page.



Nuestro Google Traductor del Idioma es ubicado en el pie de página.

हमारे गूगल भाषा अनुवादक पृष्ठ के तल पर स्थित है.


Наш язык переводчик Google находится в нижней части страницы

は、Googleの言語の翻訳は、ページの下部に位置しています。


Το Google μας Language Translator βρίσκεται στο κάτω μέρος της σελίδας.

我们的谷歌语言翻译是位于页面底部。


우리의 구글 언어 번역기는 페이지의 하단에 위치하고 있습니다.

About scripture-for-today.blogspot.com/

We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He has saved all who call upon His name and rely on Him for His Grace. The Scriptures are living & active and are for understanding the Lord Almighty. Biblical readings are chosen from the Ecumenical Christian Church and the Nicene Council, 325 A.D., approved Apocrypha. People remember not just from reading, but by sight and orally- an image has been added as well as audio readings. God tends to link the passages together with fascinates - this blogger, Anne-Laurel Gardere

A simple blog, scripture-for-today.blogspot

This blog is pretty simple, but for a reason. This blog isn't about agenda or me, it is for the joy and love to found by reading the Scriptures. Ultimately, it is you and the Lord.

The Scriptures are Father God's letter to you. He wanted you to know more, to know He loves you.

Thanks for Joining us today!!!


Google Views are not availabile and stopped about 2015 at 8.4 Million Readers. All counters count differently

http://scripture-for-today.blogspot.com.pagesstudy.com/

2015
Alexa ranks the World ranking

Global Rank:
6,017,777

Reach Rank:
5,197,729



Search This Blog ~ http://scripture-for-today.blogspot.com/ - Results will be at the Top

About Me

My photo
Email registry at bottom.! “All Scripture is inspired by God” (2 Timothy 3:16). Men “moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God” (2 Peter 1:21). The Holy Spirit carried men along, moving and guiding them as they wrote in their own words what God wanted them to say. The Bible is unique; comprised of 80 separate books, & written over a period of thousands of years by more than 40 writers with one Author, spanning the centuries, different states of peace & war & different situations in life. The Bible answers the question: of who is God, who is man & what can their relationship can be. Although the Bible was written on perishable material and copied by hand for many centuries, its accuracy is not in doubt, proven by Dead Sea Scrolls and papyrus from 2,000 years. The Bible has survived persecution & criticism to be read with great interest in each generation. The Bible gives witness to the greatness of the Creator. A loving Father concerned for all of his creation. With each verse of the bible witnessing to God is love and the multitude & vastness of His attributes. The Bible was written for you. <><

Share the artist's name!

Share the artist's name!
Jesus, the Good Shepherd. If you see a painting or photo on this blog, know who the artist is, and I didn't, please email me: holdenll@hotmail.com



New Posts by Subject Matter

Overcoming



The World Changed Rapidly after the first Easter

Our God of All





Posts by Subject Matter





Blessings, Anne-Laurel





Who Jesus Is
1 Timothy 1:1-11 ~ God our Savior, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope
Matthew 16:13-20 ~ who do people say the Son of Man is?

Good News for us to remember and Think Upon
Animals are found in Heaven ~ 6 Prophets See Animals in Heaven

Anger, Jealousy=Trouble




The Bible explains the Bible, Prophetically

Bible - in your hand, today

Bible Accuracy



Blessing







Blessing our Father God

Blessing - unaware

Boundaries

Brothers
Christmas - His Word Upholds the Universe - December 25th


Psalm 135 ~ who is in your midst
John 1:1-14, 16, 29-51 ~ He was in the world

Details - Putting it all together and discovering it is about God

Psalm 108 ~ In triumph I will parcel out Shechem

Determine your own path, just love Him

Judges 16 ~ like any other man
John 4:43-54 ~ Doing what Jesus says


Earthquake

Every Day, Still Today
Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow


Exodus - History












Heavenly Hosts
His Messengers of Light












Elements of Nature Displaying HIS Glory
Exodus 40:16-38 ~ In the first month in the second year, on the first day of the month, the tabernacle was erected.

I Decide What is Right and Wrong - God noticed this in the Garden of Eden from Eve

Individualism and Groups

It's the End of the World as We Know it, And I Feel Fine. (One of our most read posts.)
Grandpa - The Bible is Really the Life Story of People and
their Abba









Gates of Heaven


Gifts of God, all of us


Giving - God certainly is





























Glory


God sees His Creation as Good!!!


Gravity






















Good Friday

Gossip

Gratitude

Greatest

Grief, Forgiveness, Homecoming


Hated Emotion - Fear




































History - Is There History Showing Jesus was Alive - VERY EXTENSIVE HISTORY

Holiness


Holy Spirit ~ Manifestations

Homeward Bound, still a sojourner

Honey, Do this

Invitation
John 3:31-36 ~ that God is true

Israel - Destroyed Completely and Rebuilt. A sign of Jesus. Existing today.

Jesus clearly put a Foundation for His Resurrection to be Believed by the Multitudes of all of Israel and the Nations

Jesus and His Childhood Privacy
Nazareth - What Jesus did See Growing Up

John the Beloved Disciple


The Journey of Joseph


























Live It
Psalm 117 ~ Praise the Lord
Psalm 82 ~ rescue the weak and the needy
2 Samuel 4:1-12 ~ David answered
Hebrews 12 ~ Thankful
Psalm 31:3-8,17-21 ~ Thou hast redeemed me
Isaiah 40:1-11 ~ His reward is with Him
Matthew 13:31-32 ~ the birds of the air come and perch in its branches
Matthew 6:25-34 ~ your heavenly Father knows that you need
Luke 11:29-32 ~ Rise up
Psalm 126 ~ shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves
Luke 14:15-24 ~ there is still room
Joshua 1:1-9 ~ I am giving
Acts 5 ~ speak in the name of Jesus
John 1 ~ the Light shines
John 3:5-8 ~ born again
~ they went on from there and passed through Galilee
Judges 20 ~ Israel

Losing a Loved One - Passing ON

Revelation 21:22-27 ~ those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life

Not Being Tossed Back and Forth with Emotion
Ephesians 4 ~ speaking the truth in Love

Marriage
Romans 7:1-12 ~ bear fruit for God
1 Corinthians 7 ~ For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband
Genesis 37:12-24 ~ when Reuben
Psalm 143 ~ Your steadfast love
Psalm 86 ~ For great is your steadfast love

Media... taking it down the path
1 Corinthians 10 ~ Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God





Mercy, an Inseparable Component of Truth
Matthew 23:23-26 ~ clean
1 Samuel 12 ~ serve the Lord with all your heart
Matthew 22:34-40 ~ The great and first commandment. And a second is like it

Miscellaneous
Job 38 ~ Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding.
Psalm 19 ~ the heavens declare the glory of God
2 Kings 5:1-15 ~ a mighty man of valor, but he was a leper
1 Chronicles 13 ~ the Lord blessed the household of Obed-edom










Peace




Pharisee ~ Religion
Luke 11:42-46 ~ Woe to you Pharisees!


Pictorial Images of the 12 Tribes of Israel








Picture It


















Overcoming, with God's help!


Positive Attitude in Trouble




Prophets - the Law and the Old Men in Robes or People who Love the Lord. Flaws and Virtues. What They Sought in the Lord and What Drew Them to Him.



Praise



























Prayer

Psalm 91 ~ Prayer is always heard, God has an open door policy



Prayer Needs




Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words

Promises

Prosperity Gospel











Repeat and Repeat







Rest

Restore

Revelation 8:2
Seven Angels who stand before God

Revisionist History - Moses and Jeremiah said
there would be days like this
Deuteronomy 8
Jeremiah 23


Rock


SALVATION! What is needed?

Science - Blinded me - No - He Who Opens the Eyes of the Blind - With Science!!!

Second (3rd or 4th) Rate Seventh Level of Heaven

Seventh Level of Heaven







Shepherd

Smile!



Time Management





Life and Travels of Paul

Shroud

Transfiguration



True
The World Changed Rapidly after the first Easter



Trust Him

Uncomfortable Scripture

Video Game Player

Visual







Who is like our God?

Willingly

Works and Grace
Mark 1:4-11 ~ You are my beloved Son; with You I am well pleased

Worry

Wrathful, Nasty Old God from the Old Testament

Yahweh




Years - Thousands of Them are Yesterday in His Sight


80 Books of the Bible
Holy Spirit Approved by the First Council Nicaea and St. Nicholas
Included by the Essenes in the Dead Sea Scrolls
Today included by the Catholic Church
God wants to save the world.
The Apocrypha has Purpose; other cultures blend here.





Popular Posts

Pages

Web Crawler Reference Words

Reading Scripture helps us know God's Love. Every Bible verse is written for you. Jesus Christ is all mankind's Light. John 1!

Jesus is LORD. Read your Bible Daily. Scripture for Today. Reading the Scriptures helps us know God's love. Every verse of the Bible is written for you.

God's mission is to save the world. He is recognized by His Love. God of Love. God of encouragement. Christianity, Bible, Bible Daily, Scripture, Messiah, Prayer, Faith, Hope, Love, Miracles.Jesus

Blog Archive